THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

~ GONE ~

Seconds, hours, and days...
Finally, it's the time he leave me alone in MBS...
Hmmm, oh dear my adopted brother...

Why you have to leave me now ?
Why ? Why ? Why ?
Why you have to transfer school ?
Why ? Why ? Why ?

You made me sad with your transferred...
And I couldn't accept it at all...
It's just like a dream to me...
Am I dreaming right now ?
Please wake me up !

Hmmm...
I felt like wanna burst out all my tears...
I'm freakin' couldn't accept your transferred...

How come your mother do this to you ?
Why ? Why ? Why ?
Why you transferred school while your brother still study in MBS ?
Why ? Why ? Why ?

I'm freakin' regret last times I mad at you...
I mad at you, and now you leave me...
Hmmm, I wish I could turn back time...

I shouldn't mad and scold you...
I should treat you nicely...
Well, you are one of the best brother I ever had...
And I'm happy you part of my life...

But, I'm freakin' regret I mad at you last times...
Now, you already transferred school...
Leave me alone in MBS...

There's no one who will come to me during recess time anymore...
There's no one who will care about me whenever I'm down anymore...
There's no one who will play my favourite songs on piano anymore...
There's no one who will cheers me up whenever I'm sad anymore...
There's no one who will understand me in school anymore...

And,
There's no one I will accompany 'till the bus station anymore...
There's no one I will help up whenever he needs me anymore...
There's no one I will treat him food and drinks anymore...
There's no one I will concern 'bout his love life anymore...
There's no one I will guide his life anymore...

Dear Andrew, I love you so much my brother...
Even you transferred school, no matter how, no matter what...
You always in my heart and my soul...
I won't forget you 'till my last breath...
I don't wanna lose you my brother...

You promised me that you won't forget me in your life...
And you will love me no matter what...
So, I wanna see that from you...

Study hard in your new school yaa...
Make new friends at there...
But, never ever forget me...
You always in my mind...
Good luck in your new school Andrew...
Try the best and study hard...
Don't forget me and our band-mates...
We all love you no matter how...




0 comments: