THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 10, 2011

~ BERSIH ? ~

9th July 2011...
A day that I won't forget in my life...
There's bersih rally goin' on in Kuala Lumpur late around afternoon 'till evening...
It's was a waste activity for them to rally along the road without sending the memorandum to the YDPA as what they wanted...
Once again, they are not doin' as what they said...
Even they brings along few children into the rally...
Obviously their intention is to get cheap publicity...
They also gave bad image for tourists and they shut the economy down for 1 day especially along Pudu Raya and Bukit Bintang...
There's hundred of shops closed just because this rally goin' on...
Shame on you guys...


The problem occur is there's one of my friends in facebook cross over my limit...
I'm totally pissed off with him...
Well, I'm totally against this bersih rally...
And I have my own views and points why I against it...
But, he couldn't manage his manner and think before he said it to me...
How hurt am I with his sentence !
"Adlie, your parent works for government ?"
WHAT THE HECK !
I'm sorry for being harsh, but that's the fact !
It's doesn't mean that if I against this bersih rally, that consider my parent works for government...
And for his information, my parent don't even work for government, they work for private sector...
The way he said his sentence some sort telling me that my parent has been "brainwash" by the government...
WHAT THE HECK !
You can see how those protester behave !
AND PLEASE DON'T INVOLVE MY PARENT INTO THIS !
That's freakin' pissed me off...
He accused me without find out the truth...
It's just my own views, not my parent...
So, don't involve them...
Whatever happens, I'm still against it...
There's no good reason and good proofs to help me change my mind...


0 comments: